Tuesday, January 04, 2005

~~~tHrEe HoUrS aT tHe LiBrArY!!!~~~

And it was fruitful. Not exactly at the library though. I was sitting at Cafe Galilee at AMK library. The cafe was situated within the library so I could study there and have my Ice Blended Mocha at the same time. I spent three hours there and studied non-stop with no disturbance or distractions, except for ocassional big group of students that walked pass the cafe. I was just sitting at the window so I could see them walk pass. There looked so carefree and I was stressed over my paper tomorrow. Its going to be a though one with lots of writing required. One case study and 4 essay questions. I have done my research on the case study and the next thing to do is to pen it down so that I get a feel of the entire flow. We are expected to write about 3-4pages for the case study. I think by the time I finish tomorrow all my fingers sure cramp one! :P Anyway I will be happy to just pass the paper. Management subject. Super dry and boring to the max!

My darling was well this morning so she went to work. Hopefully she's ok now. I stayed up last night so that I could wake her up to pop one more pill to bring her fever down. She was tossing and turning the whole night complaining that its very hot coz I insist to cover her with blanket and refuse to let the fan blow directly at her but she kept kicking the blanket away. :P Anyway I am glad she was well this morning. Taking a break now and going to meet my darling for dinner later. After dinner gotta come back and start writing my case study liao. Sigh.....sibei sian leh. Can't wait till Friday man coz its my last paper and its Consumer Behavior. Not that tough a subject at least. After that maybe honeymoon for about 2 weeks before the new trimester begins. 9 more modules to go and I'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home