Wednesday, January 05, 2005

~~~ArGhHhHhHh!!!~~~

I'm frustrated becoz I can't concentrate and my paper is tonight! I only have a bit more ot go before I start memorizing those essay for tonight's paper and I just can't get my ass down to do it. The subject is simply too dry! I'm going to fail the paper! Sighhhh.....

Dunno why but there's alot of things on my mind except for today's paper. Making plans for next month coz there plenty of events happening next month. CNY, Valentine's Day, my birthday,.......what else har? Most importantly........dunno why I am thinking of marriage too. :P Stop smiling baby! Heh.....

In alomst another 2 weeks time we will be celebrating our 1st year anniversary. Dunno if that's too soon to talk about marriage. Anyway I dun believe in the quantity of time spent together before tying the knot but rather the quality of time spent. More importantly, whether we are perfect for each other. I was reading an article about Marriage and Partner 'again'. If I didn't remember wrongly, Jon sent it to me. I started thinking about our relationship and whether we are really suited for each other and whether we are ready to walk our life together. And the more I think about it the more I feel that I can't wait to marry her to start a new life together as one! Ok ok ok....I think I got to relac here. Better put it aside for now and get back to my books. Hopefully I could really get down at it for the next few hours. I guess I just have to force myself to do it lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home