Tuesday, January 04, 2005

~~~ViRuS iS iN tHe AiR!!!~~~

Sighhh...I must have passed on the virus to my baby. She's having a fever now. First was pf, then I got sick, now my precious darling. What's happening? What a way to start the new year? Anyway now its my turn to shower her with all the TLC and hopefully she gets well real soon. Poor baby.....

When I heard that she was sick, something came to my mind. I felt so much of responsiblities. Not becoz I felt that I had passed on the virus to her but rather feeling responsible for her. And I tell myself that I need to be much stronger. In fact I can feel that she is much stronger than I am when it comes to being sick. I need to take care of myself more. Not becoz she didn't do a good job but rather so that I can always be strong enough to take care of her when she needed me to. In fact I know she feels the same way too. Baby we need to me strong for each other.

Almost in another 2 weeks time we will be celebrating our 1st year anniversary. Yay! Even I haven't show much ethusiasm since I was sick but I'm damn excited about it. Its nice to have that "lao fu lao qi" feeling lor. We just feel so close to each other and we are so comfortable the way things are now. It can only get better lor. I just wish that we could save up enough money in the shortest time possible so that we can start our own family. I all so excited for it liao. Just that money has always been a hindering factor lor. Sighhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home