Friday, January 07, 2005

~~~ExAm'S oVeR.....bUt BuT bUt~~~

Yes, exam is finally over but.....first but, leave is over too. : ( going back to work tomorrow already in fact. Lots of thing to catch up with and its going to be busy man coz CNY is just round the corner. Got to be more on liao coz need to give my boss a better reason for my next increment and bonus (if any). :P

Second but, kind of worry about my result. Took three modules but got one no confident leh. Hopefully can scrap though lor. If not then I'll need a fund raising programme to retake the module liao. :P

Last but, almost got into an accident today on the way back. Was driving from town back to AMK. Apparently it was raining in AMK but had stopped coz the floor was still wet. When I reached AMK along Ave 3, I saw a bus from far that had cut into the middle lane and I reduced speed and stepped on the brake. but the car wouldn't stop, in fact it skidded. I got panic and instead of steering left in the event of a car skid I steer right to avoid the bus which was on my left. I was so sure that I was going to bang into the bus even though I knew that I wouldn't be injured since it was not at a high speed. fortunately for me, the car eventually stopped before hitting the bus. Phew.....It was quite traumatising for me and I could feel my legs trembling when I got out of the car at the patrol kiosk and I called my darling immediately.

Still couldn't get over it after I came home and relate to baby the entire event again. Was thinking about it in my shower and felt that it seems to be something eerie about the incident coz the bus was cutting out into the second lane and could have moved on but somehow when I saw the bus from a relatively far distance, it stopped and seems to be waiting for me. ??? Weird!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home