Wednesday, January 19, 2005

~~~uPdAtInG iN pRoGrEsS~~~

Baby was complaining that I didn't update my blog and she got nothing to read. :P Have been busy at work and tired after work too man. Anyway, baby went to get the anniversary present for me but somehow she didn't manage to get it due to some dickhead at work. =) I was touched when she mentioned about her effort to make a cross-stitch for me even though I looked quite expressionless coz I was tired by then.


1st anniversary coming and we are both excited about it. And there will be more to come. I haven't really thought about what to do on that day yet leh. Still cracking my brain.


Class is going to start next week. I'm not sian about going to class but I could feel how tired I'll be again man. I'm quite concern over my result also.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home