Sunday, March 27, 2005

~~~tOmB sWeEpInG sEaSoN!!!~~~

Started the tomb sweeping season this morning at Bright Hill. As usual mum grumbles about the crowd and blames everyone for not waking up early enough to avoid it. Honestly, it wasn't that bad this morning. Woke up at about 6.15am and left home at around 6.30am to join the folks. Ended up at Joo Seng for breakfast after the tomb sweeping session. Drove my dad back. Drove baby home. Toke my medicine. Drove off to work. YES! Working on a SUNDAY! Life is tough man!
Thought I was only going to stay there for a couple of hours but ended up that I only managed to leave the office at around 3.30pm. I was there since 10.30am. Let's just hope that today's effort was not wasted and everything would run smooth during the stock take. Today's session in the office was actually a dry run of the system during the stock take. I was there to ensure that the system was behaviour properly and take note of all possible errors that the system might throw out and avoiding causing such errors during the actual stock take.
I am feeling much better now and I might take another dosage of mecdicine just to make sure that I get back in health. Been sick so often lately and its making my poor baby worried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home