Friday, March 11, 2005

~~~oN lEaVe!!!~~~

Yeah....took another day leave today coz this morning my back was aching quite badly. Baby want me to go and see doc but I thought its a waste of money coz the doc will usually just give me muscle relaxant most of the time. She wants me to get an X-ray done too. Oh well.....see how lah. If its really not that bad I'll rather save the money.
Going to a friend's wedding dinner tomorrow. Come to think of it. This is one of the rare wedding that I can just sit back relax and enjoy the dinner and company. Most of the time when I attend wedding I will be helping around and getting busier than the groom himself. :P Anyway my army friends will be there so I think we will be having a jolly good time.
Managed to complete my assignment.....finally. Might wanna take the day to rest my brain a little. If I'm up to it then maybe I will do my tutorial for Workplace Law too. Need to start practicing write for this one man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home