Monday, March 21, 2005

~~~bAcK!!!~~~

Its been awhile. Sighhh.....been busy with work. The frustrations has somehow build up over the last couple of weeks. Life has never been so hard. Not in a financial way though. Even though I am not earning much but I could feel and understand why sometimes people say that it is not the money that matters but the satisfaction out of a job. I have decided that I will quit my current job. As to when I will do that, I have no idea yet. I guess as soon as I tender in my resignation lor. Its still sitting in my drawer.

Now the question is "What's next?" There is 2 options for me. One is to take the plunge and try to pursue a sales job which is lacking of security and stability, the other would be the opposite, like a perm job with a large company or statutory board to work till retirement. Then another question comes to my head, "What happen to being your own boss?" SIghhhh.....no idea man! Can't think that far yet man, really!

I cannot imagine that at 31 I am still bumping around like this. How will I be able to earn and save enough to start a family? Well, here's the plan so far...get married, stay with my folks, try to sell the TPY flat, use the money earn (if any) to start my own business. BUT.......I have not propose yet leh! :P

Let's wait a while longer. Hopefully not too long. I want to start telling people that you are my wife soon. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home