Friday, March 25, 2005

~~~sIcK!!!~~~

I hate it! Especially when I am down with flu. Feel so lethargic and can't stop sniffing! All thanks to my colleagues. They can't stay home still they are completely well. And I think my immune system is failing me. I have noticed that whenever someone in the office gets sick, I would be the next. Sighhh......weak man!
Good Friday! Not sure what so good about having a long weekend since its a public holiday today and its weekend tomorrow and the day after coz I am only off TODAY! Got to work on Sat and Sun to prepare for the financial year stock take coming up next week. Shack man! I gotta rush an assignment today. Hopefully can get my part up by end of today. Tomorrow morning got to work and I have a make up class in the afternoon. Sunday morning got to go back office again! Sighhhh....
Don't ask me why am I so ON about work when I am constantly complaining about it. I guess its my personality lor. I want to give my best shot no matter how much I hate it. I always believe that what goes around comes around. I may be working with my colleagues and bosses now whom might well turn out to be my colleagues and bosses in my next company. So why leave a bad impression.
The only pity is I have no time for my precious darling. Come spend most of my time with her this weekend. Went to Tsu's place last night. Suppose to be our regular session of Catan but ended up on the mj table. Had a couple of rounds with Dylan, Elsa and baby. Lost 27bucks to baby. In fact the ladies won last night. We were slaughtered left, right, centre! :P
I guess that was the entertainment and social life I have for this weekend. The rest is assignments and work, work and more work! Hopefully life changes for the better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home