Saturday, July 30, 2005

~~~oFf ToGeThEr ToMoRrOw!!!~~~

Yes! Both baby and I are off tomorrow. Its pretty rare for us to be off on the same day on a weekend especially now that she is working retail hours. Weekends are so much more precious to us now. Hopefully I don't get distract from work tomorrow lor.
We have a whole list of agenda lined up for tomorrow. The main thing is "location shopping" for an ideal location for our outdoor shoot. Baby has already draft out some locations that could be suitable so we will have to physically take a look at these places before we decide lor. In between we are going to the hotel for a final confirmation and see what they have done so far to the interior since they are suppose to be going to some upgrading. Finally in the evening, we will be getting our wedding bands.
I hope to end the day by 9pm so that I can come home to work on my assignments that are due on Monday. Yes, assignments with an 'S'. I have 2 due one Monday. One is a group assignment and the other is an individual one. Sigh.....I have both Sat night and the whole fo Sun to slog it out. Provided the kids doesn't get on my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home