Thursday, August 04, 2005

~~~wEeKeNd CoMiNg!!!~~~

What's more applauding (not sure if its the correct spelling) is both baby and I are off on Sunday, Monday and Tues! YAY!!!!!!!
We have been quite fortunate this time and baby and I have been enjoying several weekends together ever since she started her new job which require her to work in retail hours. We wanted to make plans for KL but too last minute a decision. No more hotels and we didn't want to take the chance. We'll probably just spend quality time together in Singapore instead.
Its a good chance for me to spend time with baby coz after this I will be busy preparing for my coming exams. Sighhh......Can't wait for the exams to be over and start my new trimester, coz this would be my last trimester and I will be done! Really looking forward to that man, which means NO FAILING is allowed! Took my well-deserved leave liao for my exams. Good chance to take a break from work but I don't think I will be spared the phone calls. I won't be surprise if I have to go back to clear some shit at work ocassionally also. Oh well.....
Waiting for my precious to come back from work to have dinner together. Hungry......!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Feilouship said...

actually compared to last time when i worked office hours, we are already spending so much lesser time together. but i realise one thing..

the lesser time we have for each other, all the more we treasure that little time. and that makes it so significant that we think it's a lot of time together, when it's not a lot actually.

that's what i call quality time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home