Monday, October 17, 2005

~~~N70!!!~~~



Just when I thought that changing of mobile phones is over for me when I got my PDA phone some months back until.........the launch of the new Nokia N70 and the frequent cocking up of my PDA phone. It has been such a great disappointment. I refuse to give it a second chance by sending it to the service centre becoz since it doesn't provide a loan phone. I hate it when these people refuse to bear some responsiblity here, especially when it is not my bloody fault that the phone is cocking up. Of course what I cannot deny is that the sleek design of the N70 is damn bloody cool to resist lor. I think Nokia has done a great good in their design. They must have brought together a group of great designers and market research people to come up with something like that. The pic doesn't look that fantastic but wait till u feel the real thing.
Now what I need to do is to sell my PDA phone at a good price to minimise the wound. No more of such PDA phones. If its a phone, just let it remain a phone. I know that technology has brought many things together,eg, waterproof MP3 player that u can use while diving or swimming but not this one. I will not recommend anyone who is comtemplating of getting one. Now I just need to figure out how to transfer my contacts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home