Friday, August 12, 2005

~~~eXaM fEvEr PaRt 3!!!~~~

I seem rather happy instead coz after this I only have 1 more to go!
Had a long weekend due to the National Day public holiday. It was well spent coz every second of the 3 days I was with my most precious darling. Did some shopping and pampered my baby a little. After the holiday, work was hell as usual. I really hope I get some peace when I'm on my exam leave next week. Sigh.....
Almost immediately after my exams, we will be going for our photo shoot. Both studio and outdoor. Haven't decided on the venue yet. By then we should be getting busy with the wedding preparations. I'm excited over it man! I'm sure my baby is too. Can't wait in fact. There's just one very important issue we need to settle before the wedding apart from all the normal preparations. WHERE TO STAY? The initial plan was to stay with my parents at their place in Hougang. Not sure if that is a good idea afterall. We are thinking of something else. We really need to decide by next month if we have decided not to stay there with the folks. We need to inform them of the decision also coz they are still expecting us to stay there.
Planning to spend this weekend resting a bit and making some preparation for my exams. Got to start cracking man! Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home