Tuesday, October 11, 2005

~~~sEnSiTiViTy!!!~~~

It has been my greatest strength as well as my greatest weakest. I don't wanna to doubt the readers of this blog for their IQ or intellectual to figure out why. Being sensitive to a great extend has led many to comment that I am such a thoughtful person. The negative side of it of course would be the fact that I sometimes think too much and too deep into things. Well.....that's the way I am and I don't think anything could change that.
I just realised that after 31 yrs of my life, there are certain things that are simply just carved into me. I will never change no matter what. I still remember something that I used to tell my friends about me. Its been a long time since I mentioned. Many years ago, I went to a friend's place and interesting then, he has a dog and a cat living under the same roof. I eventually grown to accept the fact that it is actually possible. (I haven't try putting a mouse in the family though) Anyway, interestingly I had such a great conviction from this experience........that is, both the cat and the dog might have been able to change to the extend of accepting each other even though many of us would think that they are simply arch enemys by nature. However, their born nature will still never change no matter what. A cat will never learn to bark and a dog will never meow. Many psychologists has used animals to study human behaviour and this, in particular, is one that I have learned about human behaviour.
My nature will never change and sensitivity is my nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home