Friday, August 19, 2005

~~~lEaVe BeGiNs!!!~~~

A start of a torturous week of reading and studying for my upcoming exams. Honestly the fear has not sipped in yet becoz I am a rather last minute person all my life when it comes to studying for exams. Somehow, it works for me. Anyway survey has shown that you will retain more when you study the night before the exams. So let's see. So far so good for me.
Poor baby is working full shift today and over the weekend. She's going to be super duper tired man. Gotta give her all the TLC when she comes back. Maybe I should go and pick her up from work tonight. Hmmm......surprise her? I think first of all, let's see me get down to my books first. :P
I hope I managed to settle most things at work so that I don't get disturbance phone calls during this period. I think I have been rather committed to my job so far and I think I deserve a peaceful break for such occassion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home