Friday, September 16, 2005

~~~rEsuLts ArE oUt.....ALL CLEARED!!!~~~

YAY!!! All cleared!!! Moving on to my very last trimester next week. Really can't wait to get on with it.
As for work, its been the same if not busier. Sighhhh.....shack man! Been running around like a monkey! Major multi-tasking mode on to the max! Snr. Purchasing Executive.......my ASS!!! I'm doing so many things at the same time. Ordering stocks, delivering to customers, picking up stocks from suppliers, meeting suppliers, meeting customers on their requirements and needs, meeting new potential customers for sales......Don't ask me why am I doing all these. On a more positive note, some people call me GM. Sounds nice but I reckon GM doesn't stands for General Manager for me but rather General Matters. Whatever lah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home