Tuesday, October 04, 2005

~~~OuT oF sOrT!!!~~~

Yeah that's how my baby describe me recently. I have been so preoccupied with work, work and more work late that I can't seem to focus on one thing properly. Law of diminishing returns? Maybe.....dunno. Sighhhhh........
Anyway, I have been super duperly busy late at work. It is always the case when my new term starts. Everything seem to clash with one another. Sibei sianzzzz.......As I've said, I get so busy lately that I fail to be able to focus one on thing and getting it right. And I realised today that I have made a grave mistake at work that has cost the company a loss in revenue. WTF!!! Oh well.....if there can be anything that can make them sack me, maybe this one lor. Really getting super sianzzzz liao with the job. Lack of satisfactions and directions.
The week is passing by so quickly. Assignments deadlines are drawing closer and closer and its not funny man! Whatever it is, knn its already my last trimester so by hook or by crook I must clear all my papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home