Sunday, January 30, 2005

~~~AnOtHeR nEw WeEk!!!~~~

Lunar new year is drawing nearer and I am not getting excited about it. I never were anyway. Not exactly something that I look forward to except for the additional off days I get from the PH. I always think that visiting relatives during festive season like CNY is so fake and much more putting up a front. Most would seem concern over what you have accomplished in life during the past year but the truth is they just want to compare and make sure that their kids are either on par or better off.
Spent a few hours at Sentosa today. Was in the sun for a while. Not much of sun today leh. Played volleyball as usual but didn't really enjoyed myself coz I prefer to play in circle than in courts. There was a special event going on at the beach today so our usual 'playgroung' were taken up for the event. Didn't stay late and join them for any other activities coz since need to leave to see a client, I thought might as well get a ride out instead. We ended up having dinner together. :P And the week is almost over in a few hours. Sigh.....another hactic week to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home