Monday, January 24, 2005

~~~lIfE iS sO vUnErAbLe~~~

Dunno why but suddenly feel that life is so vunerable. Maybe its due to the sudden chest pain I encounter last night. Slept early at around 10pm becoz of that. Woke up this morning feeling alright but rather lethagic the whole time. My metabolism is decreasing man and this is not good. Even though I am already in my 30s :( but at the rate my metabolism rate is decreasing I can see myself aging soon. Sighhh....maybe I should increase my regularity at the gym. I really should consider quitting smoking too.

Class is starting today again. My second trimester. Three more to go including this one and it will all be over. Still rather worried over my result from my last trimester's exam. Not sure when we will know. Probably next week lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home