Tuesday, January 25, 2005

~~~dAy OfF~~~

Decided to take a day off to rest. Feeling alright in fact today but I thought might as well take a day off to settle some issues. New term has just started for my studies and I want to make plans for a more consistent reading. Taking 3 modules again this trimester and apparently I am not taking any core subjects but just electives. So far no assignments allocated for the first subject, Workplace Law. I have always liked law so the reading up part shouldn't be a problem. I heard the book is expensive though.
I might need to re-budget my finances again. Seems like I have overspent during the last 2 months. Good thing is my increment is effective this month so that should cover but several ocassions are coming up next month. V-Day, CNY and my birthday. Probably have a quiet celebration this year since I already had a big bang for my 30th birthday last year. We will probably do a chalet for Jon this year instead since he didn't celebrate his last year.
Eversince baby and I opened a joint account, I have been doing some form for enforced savings which is good. Especially when we are planning for a trip to Melbourne in May. Not sure if we could save enough though. If not we might go somewhere cheaper like maybe Hong Kong since I have not been there before. I guess we could decide in March or April itself. Anyway the ticket prices for May are not out yet.
Just checked my exams results online and I PASSED the toughest subject which I thought I was going to fail. In fact, I passed with a CREDIT! :P The results for the other 2 subjects are not out yet but I am not worried. Hmmm.....seems like the Aussie standards aren't that high after all. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home