Saturday, January 29, 2005

~~~I QUIT!!!~~~

Ok this is a tough one but yes I have decided to quit smoking liao. Had my last stick last night. :P
The week is just over and I have attended classes for my new term. Taking Workplace Law, Human Resources Economics and Organisation Theory and Behavior. All the modules sound very theory and I think its going to be tougher than the previous term. Guess I just have to work extra hard and read more consistently lor. Not sure if I still will have the time to blog though. =(
My boss at work has been giving me alot of pressure at work and I have some deadlines for some work to be completed. Sighhhh....life is tough man!
Baby and I have went to Tsu's place again last night after my class to play The Settlers of Catan. Managed to win a few games last night. Hehehe.....baby is improving. Getting the hang of it but still did not manage to win any game. There were a couple of game where she came close though. She's improving lah.
Its going to be a lazy Sat for us but I need to drop by Hougang to help my dad with some stuff. Sighhhh......damn sian to travel there lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home