Thursday, February 10, 2005

~~~2Nd DaY oF cNy!!!~~~

TOMORROW HAVE TO WORK U KNOW!!! And my precious baby is still sleeping. Last night can still tell me set alarm at 9.30am and go breakfast in the morning. Hahahahha......:P I guess she's tired lor. I'll let my princess sleep for awhile more. Haven't met any friends yet during this CNY. Was hoping to visit some friends and play some cards or mj since it CNY. Might be going to Tsu's place to play Settlers though. Heheeheh.....maybe after lunch.

Collected some ang bao yesterday but lost some away in a seesion of mj with my relatives. :( The rest of it should goes to savings, I hope. :D

Its going to be a busy month for me at work. I have deadlines to meet. I told baby that other then the days that I have classes, I will be working late. I wonder how I can cope with my studies lor. :( I just have to be more disciplined lor. No choice lar.

Ok time to wake my priness up liao. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home