Wednesday, February 09, 2005

~~~CNY iS hErE!!!~~~

Quite shack actually. Going to be a long day tomorrow. Tentative going to granny's place early in the morning so that we can come back early enough to prepare food for our guest. My mum is expected some guest. Actually my relatives. Honestly I rather go to them instead even though I hate to travel. But at least I dun need to help clean up after they leave. See how things go lor. Its more like fulfilling an obligation to stay home during this festive season than anything else for me lor. :(

One thing for sure is, I dun get to spend all the time with my precious princess. Not sure if I need to stay over at my folks' place again tomorrow. Hopefully not then at least I get to spend a day with baby before the holiday ends for me. Sian....got to work on Friday. Luckily this Sat I'm not working. Tired liao......I'll update more again next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home