Friday, February 11, 2005

~~~bAcK aT wOrK!!!~~~

Pretty bored today at work. Still contemplating to take half day later. Not sure whether can or not also. Boss not in today. Feeling lazy actually. I guess still in the festive mood/mode. :P

This is my last weekend of nuaring! Hopefully can do most of my visiting by tomorrow. We'll spend one day next week to celebrate V'day and my birthday. After that is serious business all the way liao for both work and studies. Especially studies actually. I dun think I could literally 'bluff' my way through this time. Not to mention getting good grades. Getting panicky in fact.

Two major short term objectives to achieve;
1. Read, read consistently. No more last minute work!
2. Stick to a monthly budget and try to save more.

I really hope to be able to save enough for a trip with my precious princess! Maybe just a short trip lor. :P

I think my friends will be seeing very little of me. As it is I'm not seeing them much now anyway. Well, the best part is they understand and true friends dun need to meet all the time. I think Cheryl and I are a good example. I meet her like maybe once a year or less. As much as I wanna to see her more often, I dun think I could afford the time. And I still haven't meet her new bf yet! Sighhhh.....

The good thing is, I'm staying with my love one. If not, I really dunno how to manage my time liao man! I'm lucky in that sense man! Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home