Sunday, February 27, 2005

~~~aRrRrRrGh!!!~~~

The weekend is almost over! This week is going to be a hell of a week for me. I've got deadlines to meet at work and I still need to study and get my assignment cracking. I suddenly thought of a song from Tao Jin Ying, "Ta Wei Qu". Yeah.....that's how I feel at work now. I have too much pride for these shit man. Why do I need to slog like as though I am really a slave? I really wish that I could just say fuck it and walk away from everything.
The most irritating part is most of the time I have no choice and I fucking hate it when I feel that way.
Anyway I'm going to really enjoy this weekend even if its just by nuaring at home. Baby is still asleep. Watched Spider-man on AXN last night then followed by "Du Xia 1999" on Channel 8 till about 2am. It was a cheap and extertaining program at home. Her mum is cooking lunch now. Once she is done I will wake my baby up and we will probably continue couching. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home