Saturday, February 19, 2005

~~~iTs mY bIrThDaY!!!~~~

Yes, another year has passed. Can't really say much about what I have accomplished during the last year but there are indeed a couple of things which I am rather happy about that I did.

1. Finally managed to signed up for my degree course (with great help from my brudder, thanks man!)

2. Quitted smoking! :P

3. Opened a joint account with baby and starting on our saving plans.

What I hope to achieve;

1. Pull through my studies (hopefully with good grades.)

2. Continue to quit smoking.

3. Start seeing 4 figures in our joint account. :P

Received a big Ang Bao from my mum for my birthday. She gives me an ang bao every year during my birthday and she usually gives according to my age. So the older I get, the more ang bao money I get. I was usual in tens but instead of getting $31 I got $310 coz she just had a windfall recently. Lucky her and lucky me too. :P
This money has not been included in my budget yet. Not sure what to do with it yet. Might just put them into savings after all. See how lar. I dun need to buy anything really.
My greatest wish is for my precious baby to be happy always. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home