Tuesday, February 22, 2005

~~~sHaCk!!!~~~

From everything! Work....studies.....SHACK!
Didn't manage for go for class on Monday. Not sure if I will go tomorrow coz its the last day of CNY and there's a family dinner going on. My sis won't be around so I might need to be present I guess. Still haven't decided yet. See how lar.
Weeks are passing by and still no clue about my assignments yet. Good thing is there is apparently lesser this term. At least there isn't any assignment for Workplace Law. But the remaining 2 subjects are killers. I need to do some serious reading on the criterias and get my bloody ass down on it soon.
Been working late more often lately. Busy and deadlines coming up. Boss is giving subtle pressure and I better meet his expectations if I still want to smell my bonues (if there's any) in June. and my increment (again) too. :P
Been shack since CNY. Busy with visitings and mj of course. :D Going to take this weekend to really rest and catch up on my reading too. Going to be a programless weekend for me. Might wanna catch a movie though. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home