Wednesday, February 16, 2005

~~~gIvE mE sTrEnGtH!!!~~~

Reported sick today. Didn't go to work. I wasn't sick, just too tired to drag myself out of bed. I just didn't have the strength. I don't think its work that's affecting me. I just could handle work and study and the same time. I don't have the strength to carry on. I am beginning to feel that its a torture. Its too damn tough and tiring.
I don't really have a choice really. I've taken the loan and I am still servicing it. I have to carry on no matter what. And honestly, I hate the feeling when I dun have a choice. Ten more months........ten farking long months and 3 more exams to go. The first term was alright. Everything was new and exciting. Now I just want to do the bare minimum and pass the exams that's all. No more strength to do well and get good grades. It must be becoz of age. Well, the good thing is I have quit smoking and I am not thinking of giving up on quitting!
I really need to bark up liao. Haven't been touching my books ever since CNY. Now that the festive season is over, I really need to get back on track with my reading again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home