Monday, February 14, 2005

~~~hApPy VaLeNtInE's DaY!!!~~~

Its been over a year now and everything just seem so perfect. It is no wonder I name this blog "My Blessed Life" coz indeed it has been ever since I met the 'dream' woman of my life. Everthing seem so right. Even though we are not celebrating Valentine's day this evening but we will be spending time together in our own simple way - having dinner at kopitiam downstairs, no flowers, no present. Despite all these, we will still be as loving, as happy and as blessed as many couple seen at Orchard Road tonight if not more.

It is indeed a difficult and trying process having to live with me. I'm not a person that is easy to deal with but one person did it. And I know that she will continue to do so for as long as we are together.

Well, for now I am perfectly happy with the kind of relationship that we are having now. Of course not to mention that I would marry her eventually and have a family of our own lar. And on the special day I just want to say it out loud here - I love you, Wendy. Muack!!!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home