Friday, February 25, 2005

~~~???~~~

Disturbed! Threathened! Stressed! Shack! Disappointed! Betrayed!
My blessed life??? The only reason I can find now to say that I still have a blessed life is that I still have my most precious princess to lean on. Someone that I know will not forsake me and will always be by my side.
Studies have been extremely taxing and stressful. No idea how I am going to meet the deadlines and complete the assignments even. I'm not even going to worry about exams yet! Too much time and effort required. Depending on how's my job going to be like, I might wanna consider deferring for one term or taking lesser subjects which is what most of my classmates have done after the first module.
My job has taken a different turn now. Apparently the feeling of threathen, betrayal and especially the feeling of being taken advantage of sips in. Its not about the extra work load or frustrations that I face at work anymore. Its a matter of principle. I don't want to elaborate here but I feel that I am paid to do a job and I will. I don't need to be threathened to do my job and I deserve to be paid for the job I've done. Simple as that! I couldn't take it and confronted my boss. I was extremely disturb and even after explaining what seems to be a misunderstanding, I still don't feel good. Looks like its back to the job hunting again. Perhaps I am more sensitive than most people. Maybe the explanation given was to pacify me after hearing that I was so disturbed by the matter since he knows that he can't afford to lose me now. I always believe that 'come in good faith and leave in good faith'. I have so much pride that I just wanna tender my resignation tomorrow and fuck the job! I don't believe that I cannot get a job within my notice period. At the most lower my expectations and get a low stress job and concentrate on my studies for now. I hate it when people or circumstances put me in no choice situation. I have too much pride for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home